25 Things About Me at 25
by Myshara Leta
At the beginning of 2023, I realized that I should share more about myself here. I don’t want to ramble on about myself either, so I’ll just make a list. And because I turned 25 last November, I’ll think of 25 things to say!
- I am writing more than one novel at the moment, but focusing heavily on one over the other.
- My dream is to be a stay-at-home mom and author.
- I have over 1500 books in my house between my collection and my partner’s.
- I am slowly evolving into my true kitchen witch form.
- I have a photographic/eidetic memory.
- I have been trained as an editor and would love to edit books for authors one day.
- I’m a huge Star Trek fan.
- I have a ton of silver/grey hair at my temples and I’m in love with it.
- I’m a Vancouver Canucks fan against my better judgement and I don’t watch any other sports.
- My comfort meal is shrimp spaghettini with bacon caesar dressing.
- I can knit, crochet, sew, and bake.
- I don’t drink coffee, only tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
- I have a BA in English and Creative Writing from Thompson Rivers University.
- My favourite movie is The Princess Bride.
- I have anxiety, depression, and trichotillomania.
- Criminal Minds is my favourite TV show.
- I’m the Social Media Manager and Reviewer for the British Columbia Review (www.thebcreview.ca).
- I’m autistic and have ADHD.
- I have a cat named Valeria.
- I struggle with procrastination and executive dysfunction.
- I’m a Dungeon Master for Dungeons and Dragons.
- I LOVE pineapple on pizza.
- My favourite artists are BLÜ EYES and Arcana (find them on Spotify!).
- I very rarely drink alcohol and never in large quantities.
- My goal for this year is to become an editor.
Whew, that was much more difficult than I thought! I highly suggest doing this yourself, even if you don’t show it to anyone. It’s a great way to get to know yourself.
Thank you to everyone who read through this list. I hope it was interesting!
Do you have any interesting facts about yourself? Share them with me over on Instagram at @litandleta.
Leave a Reply