The final month of 2022. I can’t believe that we’re already here. This month, I have a great many ideas for end-of-year content, a reading goal to finish, and some writing to get through.
Firstly, my reading plan for this final month. I’ve read 114 of 125 books for my reading goal. So, eleven books need to make it through my brain by the 31st. Instead of providing a TBR list here, I’m going to write out all of the books I have on my need-to-read lists. Most of these are ARCs, so this is also a preview of some of the reviews that will be coming your way in the coming months.
December Books I want to read:
- Throw Like a Girl by Sarah Henning
- Delicious Monsters ARC by Liselle Sambury
- The Other Daughter ARC by
- The Valkyrie’s Daughter BCR by
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- The Wicked King by Holly Black
- The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black
Netgalley 2022 Books: (all ARCs)
- Signal to Noise by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- Like a Hero by Michael J. Bowler
- Spellbound Lies by Catherine Downen
- A Curse of Frost and Fate by Verika Sloane
- It Starts with a Fish by Emily Kemme
- The Writing Retreat by Julia Bartz
- The Price of Ice by Anita Saxena
- The Princess Bride: The Official Cookbook by Jenn Fujikawa
- The Haunting of Laurel Cove by Lucy Naylor Kubash
Netgalley January 2023 Books: (all ARCs)
- Locust Lane by Stephen Amidon
- Briardark by S.A. Harian
- All the Dangerous Things by Stacy Willingham
- Blood Circus by Camila Victoire
- The Love Match by Priyanka Taslim
- Swift the Storm, Fierce the Flame by Meg Log
- All Hallows by Christopher Golden
- Against the Currant by Olivia Matthews
These lists include more than twice as many books as I have to read, but I figured that was good. I’ll read at least eleven of them before the end of the month, though I’m hoping for more.
My writing goal is to catch up on everything I’ve fallen behind on. That includes two reviews for the BC Review, one that’s overdue and one that I’ve yet to read the book for.
This also includes my novel. I’m behind, but I have a new type of plan. I can’t wait to appraise you on my wordcounts going forwards. I am finding that I have an issue with accountability and I’m going to use this blog to accomplish at least some of that.
Thank you for tuning into December’s TBR post! See you again at the end of the month! Check out some of my reviews in the meantime.
Leave a Reply