August: my busiest month of the year. This month I’m helping with setting up for a memorial, a garlic festival, and a wedding. It’s going to be insane. And that’s before I add that I’m going to try and read at least 15 books and write a ton of reviews and get ahead on my blog. Thankfully, I have quite a bit of travel time back and forth when I should be able to read.
My TBR for this month is going to be in two parts. First is left over from July:
– Blood Like Fate by Liselle Sambury
– Gardens of the Moon by Steven Erikson
– Realm Breaker by Victoria Aveyard
– Blade Breaker by Victoria Aveyard
And next is August’s TBR:
– Stories from the Tenants Downstairs by Sidik Fofana
– Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
– Please Join Us by Catherine McKenzie
– Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
– The Daughter of Doctor Moreau by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
– The King Will Kill You by Sarah Henning
– Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas
– Mirror, Mirror by Jen Calonita
– The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
– The God is Not Willing by Steven Erikson
– The Other Side of Night by Adam Hamdy
Honestly, I’m excited about all of these books. If I finish all of these two lists, I’ll be super far ahead and I’ll be able to switch into a mode where I stay ahead and get to write more and read more books I don’t need to review. There are a couple on this list that haven’t arrived yet, but they’re in the mail and will be here soon!
As for my novel, I’m trying a slightly different goal. I’m aiming for 3000 words, no strings attached. I’m hoping for more than that, but I know with everything I have going on, it’s not likely I’ll get too many more.
I think that is it for goals and lists for August. Here’s to a full month of family and celebration! I hope everyone has a great month no matter what you do or don’t have planned!
Leave a Reply