Two weeks into April and I’m finally catching up. I suffered from migraines for just about three weeks (daily). I’m close to normal now and hoping to stay that way. Since I’m feeling up to it now—and my brain is processing at higher speeds—here is my TBR for April!
I’ll start with the books I wanted to read this month, and then tell you the ones that I’ve already finished this month.
– Supernova by Marissa Meyer
– Instant Karma by Marissa Meyer
– Rule of Wolves by Leigh Bardugo
– Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
– All My Rage by Sabaa Tahir
– Bravely (Netgalley ARC) by Maggie Stiefvater
– Belladonna (Netgalley ARC) by Adalyn Grace
– Salt & Sugar (Netgalley ARC) by Rebecca Carvalho
– Boys I Know (Netgalley ARC) by Anna Gracia
– The Falcon (Netgalley ARC) by Isabella Maldonado
– The Stars Between Us (Netgalley ARC) by Cristin Terrill
– To Get to The Other Side (Netgalley ARC) by Kelly Ohlert
– The Island of Forgetting (Netgalley ARC) by Jasmine Sealy
Of course, I assumed my migraines wouldn’t last as long as they did. I have managed to get through a couple of them since the first of April: The Stars Between Us and All My Rage. I’m 75% of the way through Bravely and I’ve started Instant Karma (14%), Salt & Sugar, and To Get to The Other Side. Now that I’m catching up on the writing projects that I have to get done, the second half of April should be full of reading and checking things off of lists (my favourite thing!).
I’m staying away from novel writing goals this month since it’s already halfway over. Anything I can get onto the page will count as a win! Therefore, I’ll leave my writing goals to simplicity: this blog. I’ve fallen too far behind and want to provide you all with a multitude of reviews! I’m going to try and catch up in the next few days so that the rest of the month has regular posts going up. Check back on the homepage here or find me at @litandleta on Instagram or at Lit&Leta Blog on Facebook.
If you’re looking for other reviews in the meantime, check out www.thebcreview.ca for local British Columbian books. I write a few reviews a year for them and manage their social media so come on over and give us a follow! Make sure to follow me on the above platforms as well so you’re kept up to date. Thanks!
Leave a Reply